After the depressing, snow-filled winter, I had forgotten what summer felt like, until now! All of this nice weather has inspired me to create a summer bucket list! There are so many things I've been dying to do and see, so I thought I would share them with you!
Summer Bucket List 2015:
1. Go to all the local beaches! I always find myself falling into the same routine of going to the same two or three beaches every single summer. I live near some of my most gorgeous beaches, it would be a shame not to check them all out!
2. Bridge Jumping!
4. Learn to do a Headstand! I have been wanting to learn forever, so this summer I hope to take the time and develop the strength to finally accomplish my goal! Namaste :)
5. DIY Project! For those of you who don't know me, I am the most artistically challenged person EVER, however with dorm decorating coming up I want to attempt some do it yourself projects! My roommate for next year is a total pro at this stuff, so I'm hoping to master it as well! Perhaps making a cork board out of wine corks!
6.Boating. Last summer I did not get to go on my boat a single time because I was always working, this summer I'm making it a goal to take some time to enjoy some lazy boat days :)
7.Work, Work, Work. Saving up money for college at my favorite summer job! This will be my first summer waitressing.
8. Take pictures! This is my last summer before I go to college, in between high school friends and college placement tests, and I want to savor it all! My Canon Rebel will be my best friend this summer for sure!
9. Go to a concert! This is the highlight of every summer if you ask me. I will be attending 9 concerts this summer, the first one kicks off this weekend! Lots of country music, and I will also be seeing Taylor Swift (eek!)
10. Adventure. Go out and do something our of my comfort zone! You never know what you may stumble across just by saying "yes!"